Outlook Attachment Security Administrator is a free trial software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-04-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Microsoft Outlook includes a feature that blocks attachments that are considered unsafe. If you receive an e-mail message that contains an attachment that contains one of the file types that are considered unsafe, you may receive the following message: 'Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: [...]'.
Although Outlook blocks access to the attachment, the attachment still exists in the e-mail message. Outlook Attachment Security Administrator allows to control which file types are blocked or not and provide access to blocked attachments in the message.
- allows you to get access to any file type in attachment blocked by Microsoft Outlook;
- allows you to restrict access to any file type in attachments for additional security;
- contains list of predefined blocked extensions and supports entering any other extension;
- supports Microsoft Outlook versions: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007 and future releases;
- supports multiple Microsoft Outlook installations at one computer;
- simple user interface with attractive built-in skins;
- immediate personalized serial numbers delivery.
Outlook Attachment Security Administrator (version 2009.2) has a file size of 3.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 263 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.